To add employees you would need to have an administrator password.
NOTE: If you are a manager you can request that the administrator creates an additional administrator and just give you the password but not the email address. That way you have access to add employees but do not have full administrator access.
- Click on the OTC FingerPunch Icon if the fingerprint reader software is not started.
- Hover over the Blue bar and click on Change Settings.
- You will need to put in your Administrator password in the field and click on OK.
- Double click on an employee
- Click on Turn On to turn on the Fingerprint sign on for the employee.
- Click on Add Fingerprint.
- Have the employee put their finger on the scanner.
- You can add additional fingerprints for each employee.(At least one from each hand is recommended as a preventative measure in case their finger is injured.) You can add all 8 fingerprints and 2 thumbprints for each employee.
- Click on “Done” when you are finished.
- Go thru steps 4 thru 9 for any additional employees.
- When you are finished click on the X in the top right corner to exit out of the Settings.