Time and Attendance solutions are designed with busy owners and managers in mind. Simple time keeping solutions are easy to set up and effortless to manage and allow business professionals to focus on their business.
Is Your Time and Attendance Solution Working for You?
A simple time and attendance solution is one that offers practical functionality from beginning to end. The convenience of automated timekeeping will dramatically reduce the administrative work involved in collecting and calculating employee hours, managing PTO and employee setup.
Our OnTheClock.com solution offers a variety of options for collecting employee data. It can be as simple as just collecting start and finish punches which you can send to your payroll to use all OnTheClock options.
You can also have a choice of data collection methods including the Computer, Phone App, Group Punching and Fingerprint Log In, creating an automated system for tracking and calculating each of your employee’s time cards.
Benefits of the OnTheClock Time Keeping Solution
Managing your employees’ hours is a critical part of controlling your business operating costs. A good time keeping system will:
- Pay employees for actual minutes worked by accurately tracking arrivals and departures thereby increasing labor force productivity.
- Enforce uniform policies for breaks, meals, and overtime and eliminate wasted labor minutes from employees rounding punches.
- Automatically adjusts for Overtime(O.T.), handles carryovers from prior periods.
- Automated time tracking reduces the cost of labor and saves money
- Reduce administrative hours spent manually calculating total hours; avoid simple mistakes in totaling employee time sheets.
- Ability to log in from anywhere in the world to easily view, edit and manage the data on-line, anytime 24/7.
- Eliminate employee “Buddy Punching” with the available Fingerprint Reader option.
- Allow employees to view time sheets, request time off and optionally record edits electronically thereby reducing time spent by management and HR staff.
- Simply Track labor specific to individual jobs or use our Job and Project Costing option.
Time and Attendance Management Requires Reporting
A reliable timekeeping management solution must include reports. Even though the core function of a timekeeping system is to record employee punch data for payroll processing it is important to have effective and insightful reports that allow supervisors to understand and manage their employees.
The Ontheclock.com system offers a variety of report types, with each report giving you the ability to filter and sort how the data will be displayed. Because of this filtering capability with each report type, there are many possible reporting views that can be created.
It is important to recognize that the Ontheclock.com Timeclock settings and recorded data can vary greatly from company to company depending on their needs. The main function of the timekeeping system is to gather, organize and report the data that you need for your business.
A partial list of the reports Ontheclock.com includes:
- Payroll Report – PDF or Excel CSV file
- Single Day Report
- Multiple Day Report
- Employee Department Report
- Employee Job Totals
- PTO Report
- Job/Department Totals
- Job & Project Costing Reports
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA