Connect directly to QuickBooks to make exporting time card quick and efficient.
- Type “Time” in the search bar.
- Click on “Time activities by employee detail.”
- Note: You must have payroll services enable to view this report in QuickBooks Online.
- Make sure the date range matches the pay period sent from OTC.
- Click “Run Report.”
- You should be able to view hours from OTC.
QuickBooks Online Payroll Settings Hint
- Click on the Gear icon.
- Under Your company scroll to “Payroll Settings”.
- Go to “Overview”, then “Timesheets”.
- Make sure "copy hours from employee time sheets" is marked.
For Further Instruction, you may view our Youtube videos for Ontheclock.com and QuickBooks Online.